Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Stupid
Juz now go swimming...den swimming halfway Kai Yang go ask me who I like...den i was like wtf...den later continue sms den go back swimming.The water uber cold sia...my leg numb and my hand go purple...AGAIN...i really hate it...see my hand and i will think im some mutated freak...lucky im not.Den later go see my phone Huiying and Kaiyang send me new message...say I like Esther...wad the hell is her problem...she and Esther like head got hole like tat...anyhow suspect i like one of them...siao one.Den Huiying continue spamming me...I eat dinner she continue spaming me...later my phone no money.Seriously wats her problem...why would I like esther...after all Esther head also got hole one and I dun like girls with holes in their head so...i wunt like her in my lifetime(TOO BAD NO MORE TYPOS).Lol...I went to create huiying mouse since she so irritating.