|
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 9:49 PM
|
This is me
My name is Kai Zhe. I have the figure of the legendary, extremely endangered species of bamboo which can only be
found high up in the mountains of China. I have the privilege of being rolled over by pandas every day, and that explains why my side view looks just like a roti prata. Oh and im already damn flat and yet someone still desperately tries to roll smth over me and flatten me I was born on Mars on 30 September 1996 so whenever I look into the sky I see Libra LOL...I noe this is damn random More 'bout me
EX KHSian
Commonwealthian Class: 1/5 CCA: NMC IQ:118 Blog Information
This is an idiotic spastic autistic guys blog and feel free to spam.
But u cannot sue me for breaking ur fingers or brains while spamming.Sooo...look around then after that
SHOO AND SIAM
Likes
Comp, PSP and WII games
Leafy vege(no tapioca leaves pls) Go to Hell...JK lar Hates
Com lag
Some EVIL PIG LOVERS(includes the idiot cock eyed monkey down there) Wants
Jek Ray u stop it
New comp games More frens ESTHER AND HUIYING TO DISAPPEAR OFF THE FACE OF EARTH BECOME FAT...IM TOO THIN AND FOR TOO LONG I forced ya to listen
Where u shout blah blah
|

