Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 5:12 PM
Stupid
Juz now i went for chinese history class, everything the teacher talk is like shit. So we very sian, so sian that the whole back row do thheir own thing Jek Ray sleep, Rui Yang draw, I eat and listen to music, Melvin and Clamus eat and smash dick..Xl.Then after that i go bus stop. At bus stop people push me into puddle, then saw Boon Jie, he say he miss bus, want to go bus wif us. But 176 does not go Mrt station. Then we want to go next bus stop. Walk halfway, see 176, Clamus and I see 176, then run back bus stop. In the bus CLamus and I became horny.
P.S. I tell something very weird. Before history class, we say a boy cut through Parade square when raining, but nvr kena rain. Wen we go find him, he dissapear. Rui Yang and You Zhong thought is ghost. Lol